WHEN IN ZAMBOANGA CITY
- Eco Tour
- Enjoy Zamboanga’s banner destination, the Sta. Cruz Island, known for its pinkish coralline sand.
- Industrial Tour
- The city has s dynamic and wide ranged industrial enterprises comprising of several canning factories, coconut oil mills, plywood factories, ship building/repair companies and cottage industries.
- Bird Watching Adventure
- Realize your birding sortie in the southern part of the Philippines. See for yourself the famous Zamboanga Bulbul,an endemic bird species in the Peninsula.
- Historical/Cultural Tour
- Hola! Experience a nostalgic feeling in one of the oldest cities in the Philippines with its strong Spanish influence. Evident with some architectural structures, music, food and the language Chavacano.
- Farm Tour
- Zamboanga City enjoying the share of farm tourism market with the NJB Farms and Dragon Fruit farm on the east and west coast of the city. Enjoy carabao-sled ride, mango picking and a visit to the milking station or a tour in the mini-forest. On the east coast, taste the luscious white-fleshed and red-fleshed dragon fruits believed to be medicinal.
- Culinary Tour
- Satisfy your discriminating palate, indulge in Zamboanga City’s local cuisine, considered one of the best in the Philippines. A fusion of the east and west, taste our local version of paella, callos, lechon de puerco, arroz valenciana, curacha con sala Alavar and local delicacies like Rebusao, chicalang, tamales, dulce sampalok, lokot-lokot and alfajor.
*****Credit to Zamboanga City Tourism Office.