Summer is not just the reason to learn, take off those life vest and enjoy the view down under. Join us, as we learn freediving. Learn how to swim, survival float, duck dive and other interesting facts about freediving.
Freediving Coaches of Asia Lead coach: Jelai Julio
Who: swimmers and non-swimmers are both welcome.
What: Intro to freediving
When: Aug. 4,2018 (saturday)
where: Lobo, Batangas
Event fee: 2500/head
EVENT FEE INCLUSION
✔Makati-Batangas-Makati van service
✔Shared fan room accommodation
✔Lesson 1: Intro to freediving
✔Dive log (for lesson 1 student)
✔5:1 fcoa coach
Day 0 (friday):
8:00 pm assembly
8:30 pm departure
11:30 pm eta Head Quarters
Day 1 (saturday):
6:00 am wake up call
7:00 am breakfast (hosted)
08:00 am theory
9:00 am Water session
11:30 am break time/lunch
2:00 pm fundive
4:00 pm end of dive/tidy up
5:00 pm proceed back to Manila
9:00 pm eta Manila
LESSON 1 COVERAGE
Day 1: INTRO TO FREEDIVING COVERS:
20 min briefing
2 minutes of meditation
Measuring pulse, armspan, breathhold time and respiratory volume
Equalizing of the ears
Down the rope
and Logbook use
THINGS TO BRING:
• Y Slippers that can get wet for foot protection.
• Sun protection. T-shirts/ rashguard/ swim caps and leggings.
• your gopro and a bungy cord to tie the camera accros your chest to keep your hands free.
• An ID to exchange for your rental gear
• A water bottle to keep you hydrated, you can refill at our filling station.
• Headlamp or torch for the night (sometimes there is no power)
• 100 peso to use the shower facilities of locals that live besides the dive spots.
• There is no reliable ATM so bring cash
• 12cc syringe to use as depthmeter
• 10 meter of 5mm rope to have your private diveline
• A waterproof watch that reads seconds, preferable with a compass
• Mobile apps “Capture” and “Share it” for file tranfer
• Mobile app “Open CPN for offline navigation
• Vinegar or Zinc oxide + Calamine from Mercury drug store against jelly stings
Lesson 1: Intro to freediving
Lesson 2: Rescue and self help
Lesson 3: Navigation for freediver
Lesson 4: Weight use and rope works
Lesson 5: Coach training
**if you are done with Lesson 1, feel free to enroll for the next lesson.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• Don’t swim, snorkel, or dive alone. Always have a buddy when in the water.
• Many people get sunburned while swimming or snorkeling, you simply don’t feel it’s happening until its to late. Make sure to swim and snorkel with a T shirt on.
•Please don’t bring alcoholic drinks or other narcotics, manage your trash, don’t leave light stuff laying around cause occasional gusts of wind will blow them in the sea.
How to enroll
1. Need to settle in full to secure slot.
2. 1st come 1st serve basis.
3. Payment is non-refundable, non-rebookable BUT transferable to other person.
4. Once payment is done, kindly pm us the bank transaction copy together with your full name,contact number and shoe size. NO BANK TRANS COPY NO RESERVATION.
5. In the event of cancellation due to acts of God, reschedule will be done by the lead coach atleast 1 week after the original schedule.