Activities and Places of Interests
- Saint John The Baptist Church
- Strawberry Farm (seasonal)
- Kilangan Falls
- Daang Hari Esmiris Farm (Camp Site)
- Lambanog Making Demonstration
- Tsinelas Making Demonstration
- Uraro Making Demonstration
- Tampisaw sa Batis
Liliw, officially the Municipality of Liliw, is a 4th class municipality in the province of Laguna, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 36,582 people. It is one of the highland towns forming the southern extremity of Laguna. It is situated at the foot of Mt. Banahaw. Dubbed as the Footwear Capital of Laguna. Wikipedia.
For Booking and Other Inquiries, please contact Merck MLI Travel and Tours.